News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 8 appear on alleged shortlist of Xiaomi smartphones that won't get Android 11

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2020, 04:26:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A supposed list of Xiaomi and Redmi devices that will not get an update to Android 11 has been shared online and it makes for disappointing reading for owners of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 8T, and Redmi Note 8. Unsurprisingly, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G has also found its way onto this particular shortlist.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-and-Redmi-Note-8-appear-on-alleged-shortlist-of-Xiaomi-smartphones-that-won-t-get-Android-11.484044.0.html

Satish Vashisht

Dusan

willow

Rachmat

well, i've read the desc. "This list is not the list approved by Xiaomi". Anything can happen. Hope my RN8Pro will get the update

Theron

Android 11 is already being tested on the Note 8 Pro and will be released when testing is done according to XDA developers.

JohnyJohn

New note 8 pro mobiles have display issues and few of the authorized service centers are spoiling the brand name itself.

Majority of the warranty services are being denied and they are demanding to pay for the service, even if, the claimed warranty falls within the period of 6 months and one year, quoting some bullshit reasons...

This has to be taken care by Brand company only.

Srinivas

It's time we launch a campaign to stop buying these one time use and throw craps. We should not become addicts to such horrible strategies

Rohan Srivastava

Who cares, i only care about miui updates on it which it will get for a long time, android version doesn't matter at all on a device with skin.

Udo

dinklepops

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview