News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei announces EMUI 10.1 upgrade plan expansion for nine regions

Started by Redaktion, July 28, 2020, 18:33:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has expanded the rollout of EMUI 10.1 in multiple regions. The expansion builds on the company's previous upgrade plans for Western Europe, North Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, Central Asia, Canada, Japan and Latin America.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-announces-EMUI-10-1-upgrade-plan-expansion-for-nine-regions.483299.0.html

Nicole

I still have not received. Am using P30 pro. Still on 10.0.0.195(C431E19R2P5). Am in South Africa.

Hussein Elmahdy

Why haven't Huawei Nova 3i been updated . And why the insistence and intransigence of not accepting it

Nijigatai

Just received the 10.1 update on my french carrier-locked Nova 5T.
Looks like I am an early boy.

sober

Lols

Nermeen

Saliha Khan

Bunny

Mandla

jun

the battery drain issue and removed resolution option in the camera settings should be addressed asap

RP

Warning/Suggestion
I just got the upgrade on my P30 Pro in Canada.  You will lose your carefully set up pages. and I ended up with a generic setup of 2 screens/pages.  I suggest you first take screenshots of your phone's pages so that you can rebuild them the way you made them.  Nothing is deleted, but you lose your setup/layout.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview