News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve Devices pitches various accessories for the Spectrum monitor

Started by Redaktion, July 28, 2020, 18:00:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve Devices touts its new Spectrum product as a gaming monitor with a crowd-source, and thus potentially idealized, design. Now, it is looking for more consumer input on the accessories that might be sold alongside this upcoming release. They include USB type C hubs, RGB lighting kits and VESA mounts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-Devices-pitches-various-accessories-for-the-Spectrum-monitor.483379.0.html

PeterLW

Readers, beware of Eve-Tech!

I really, really don't understand why this website keeps endorsing Eve Tech in a good light all the time.
Eve Tech's last apparent Surface killer has been nothing short of a disappointment and a scam on believing customers. The fallout and handling of the refunds and complaints has been nonexistent and company mostly pleaded ignorance towards its customers, with relentless deletion of ANY negativity on their official sites and media streams.

Please, stop praising Eve Tech as some kind of good and nice company.
Start doing so, when they deliver a tangible, well-made products to more than a thousand of it's customers. Then after, it will deserve the praise it get right now, while it is doing nothing but whispering sweet nothing to the ears of potential scam subjects.

steak

I cancelled my pre-order about a month ago. still waiting for my refund. support isn't answering. this company is bullshit. DO NOT BUY!

Derrick McFall

I got mine in. Did take a while to ship but over all, I am very happy with it. The firmware still has some quirks but it'll get better and better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview