News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaker: Apples ARM-basierte MacBooks sollen deutlich günstiger werden

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2020, 17:49:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Es ist längst kein Geheimnis, dass Intel-Prozessoren teuer sind – selbst der Core i5-1038NG7, der im 13 Zoll MacBook Pro zum Einsatz kommt, kostet 320 US-Dollar (ca. 272 Euro). Einem Leaker zufolge wird Apple einen ordentlichen Teil der Ersparnisse durch den Verzicht dieser CPUs an seine Kunden weitergeben.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Leaker-Apples-ARM-basierte-MacBooks-sollen-deutlich-guenstiger-werden.483196.0.html

undervolter0x0309

I hope once the new processor haze dissipates people will realize that they'll lose a lot of apps, windows bootcamp and other benefits that come with using a shared processor.

Agent

Achim

I believe the mast majority of users do not care at all about Bootcamp and apps that only run on Intel processors.

I hope that 799 USD Macbooks will become a reality, although I would find it very surprising if Apple would not keep the price at or above that of current models.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview