News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PUBG Mobile likely to get banned in India along with over 200 Chinese-origin apps

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2020, 08:51:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Indian Government is looking at banning even more Chinese-origin apps. Over 200 apps are on the list, with the most prominent one being PUBG Mobile. Games like Call of Duty: Mobile, Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale are likely on the list as well, due to their deep-rooted affiliation with Tencent.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PUBG-Mobile-likely-to-get-banned-in-India-along-with-over-200-Chinese-origin-apps.483107.0.html

S.Yu

While Chinese media seem to be downplaying the cautious distancing from China many other countries are exhibiting in favor of concentration on bashing the US, India obviously isn't done with China in the aftermath of the border brawl, and whereas China tries very hard to wipe Russia a** for their intimidation, Russia goes on to take a stand with India.
Among the bigger countries on this planet, only Iran seems to clearly remain on good terms with China after China's recent maneuvers, not surprising considering the state of their economy, but other economies on the verge of collapse still value their stance with the EU and US more.

V.Ratnakar

Shaik. Jabeen

It is the best decision ever because our youth is totally spoilling because of such games . They are not concentrating on their studies . India have to ban PUBG, it will save a thousands of lives of citizens .

MOFO

And nothing of value is lost.
What did China expect after all the border drama ?
More countries like India and the USA have to stand up to China"s BS.

Ajay chaudhary/jaatpanda

arshia.kmhr

UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia these three countries should alsi ban 😐 all of their players are cheaters

YouNoob

No, it shouldn't not ban because many people play this game just for fun and stress relief.

Yash kothari

No this app shouldn't be banned, bca many people play its for stress relief, and many youngsters get paid from streaming this game on YouTube

Loveleen

Please pubg ban mat kero pubg 1 game he jisse india gaming me aage jaa skta he plzz mat kero ban

Bikash

I also play pubg . And there is a lot of addiction. It will take two or three days to heal but for security of our nation I'll stand with government

shadow

pubg should not ban...many people had invested more and more on pubg..and some of the people had choosen it as their carrier...many poor families  are also depending on this game by streaming on youtube,twitch,rheo tv...etc.if this game is ban many problems may occur,agian indian people become poor.As we know its not safe to go out of house,so many are spending time by playing pubg..if this game is ban many people may come out of their houses and Corona cases may also increase,so my opinion is not to ban pubg
                -thank you

Atish

what the hack is this I am Indian citizen I stand with the govt but govt is not always right if you ban pubg many games is like pubg people shift to this game and get addicted addicted should control by your own not the game itself  People should control themselves to play that game if those people dont like it uninstall from your phone ........

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview