News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi RedmiBook 16 Ryzen 5 4500U laptop review - attractive price warrior from the Far East

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2020, 12:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A modern 6-core chip, aluminum housing, and a 512 GB SSD at a bargain price? In our review, we look at the entry-level configuration of the RedmiBook 16, currently only available in China or via import, and show where Xiaomi has cut corners.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-RedmiBook-16-Ryzen-5-4500U-laptop-review-attractive-price-warrior-from-the-Far-East.482604.0.html

splus

Thera are so many serious negatives with this laptop. The only good thing is basically the performance. But of what use is a good performance when everything else is below average?
And let's not forget the lack of service support...
I really don't understand your review scoring system - how did this laptop get such a high score??

Peter Camenzind

Great review, extremely detailed to answer any question a possible buys might have.I just got this model, and while only in 3 to 5 years I will know how well it fulfills my expectations, my first impression are very positive - its plenty fast, quiet and the battery life is great. The only cautionary tale is the change from Chinese to English, which in my case resulted in a missing wifi adapter - which sucks, because there is no RJ45......a USB wifi adapter to the rescue, and now she is humming like a bird in paradise....... Highly recommended as a budget laptop. And kudos for the great review!

Ugly Poodle

This is an excellent review! Thank you so much. But I have one remark—Why would you compare it to a macbook pro? There's a huge difference in price between the two, so it's not a fair comparison by any means.

momohdy

The best laptop under RM2500 ($600) hands down. Imo, this is the most ideal laptop for student. Excellent performance, good display, and can do light gaming too!

Nice review!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview