News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi temporarily halts MIUI 12 rollout for the Mi 9T in several regions

Started by Redaktion, July 26, 2020, 11:20:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mi 9T has received several MIUI 12 updates as it was one of the first phones to get a taste of MIUI 12. Owners of the phone in some regions will now have to wait a while for their next update, however, as Xiaomi has temporarily halted the MIUI 12 rollout for the phone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-temporarily-halts-MIUI-12-rollout-for-the-Mi-9T-in-several-regions.482947.0.html

Ujban Hussain

Sir i am an Indian user of redmi k20 and I have not received the miui 12 update can you help

Sheheryar Khan

Johnnny

Because they have to cut the internet from India lol 😂😂 enough with your losers tiktokers
I got it in Dubai on my mi9t last two weeks
In Egypt nothing yet

Fara

hey there

i install miui 12 on mi 9t global but i don't have any super wallpaper in wallpapers menu, what's the problem? anyone knows?

Ludovic

Kostas

I have mi 9t global stable in Greece and i haven't received yet miui 12, does anyone knows why?

Bateman

I had the Miui 12.02 update yesterday on my 9T. No more working floating notifications and it's driving me crazy! It's pointless having a phone that you can't pull down the top notifications bar to view what you have recieved. Now i have to go to each individual app to check what the notifications are. Worst still, you cannot clear all the small icons in the top notification bar because you can't access them! Wish i could go back to previous OS. Please fix it Xiomi as i am tempted to start reusing my old Lenovo P2 for ease. 

Bateman

Update: Thankfully there is a feature that I have now discovered within settings that lets you revert back to the MIUI 11 features so no more "new Control Center" and floating notifications pulled down from the status bar are back! Yeaii!

Mas Pan

hey > I updated my phone ( mi 9t pro) to miui 12 , and my phone doesnt work , whenever I enter my password to unlock my phone , the phone begin to reset, totally I cant use my phone anymor. what should I do?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview