News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Phone 3 with Snapdragon 865+, 6,000 mAh battey, and 144 Hz HDR10+ screen to start from ₹49,999; No 512 GB variant for India, complete accessory list and pricing available

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2020, 16:49:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus has announced the much awaited ROG Phone 3 flagship gaming smartphone that comes with a host of new features targeted at serious mobile gamers. The ROG Phone 3 sports a 144 Hz AMOLED HDR10 display with a 25 ms latency, a Snapdragon 865+ SoC, and comes with up to 16 GB RAM and 256 GB storage. Asus is also offering a bevy of accessories and also a three-month trial of Google Stadia Pro in applicable countries.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Phone-3-with-Snapdragon-865-6-000-mAh-battey-and-144-Hz-HDR10-screen-to-start-from-49-999-No-512-GB-variant-for-India-complete-accessory-list-and-pricing-available.482619.0.html

S.Yu

...Wow! Despite a genuinely convincing high quality render it does come without the jack! I think that render was made on purpose to throw people off...But then it comes with an unexpected discrete DAC! (scratch that, it comes with dual amps...and for speakers...which would be a more questionable design choice that needs more observation)If it's confirmed that both C ports could take a dongle then I could certainly live with this setup as I've been saying since the earliest removals of the jack in Android space, it has way more bells and whistles not to mention a shocking 50% more battery at a slightly lower price than the Sony...!

10basetom

Asus is bringing back the saying "are you happy to see me or is that a phone in your pocket?"  ;D

Leon

Can someone explain exactly why is the phone priced in Indian currency? I do not think the rest of the world uses Indian currency.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview