News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GE66 Raider 10SFS Laptop Review: Premiere for the RTX 2070 Super

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2020, 12:51:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI GE66 Raider 10SFS aims to appeal to passionate gamers who are looking for a particularly powerful 15-inch laptop. A GeForce RTX 2070 Super (without Max-Q design) and a 240 Hz panel are included in the package.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GE66-Raider-10SFS-Laptop-Review-Premiere-for-the-RTX-2070-Super.482423.0.html

John Doe

The outside case design looks to be more than simply inspired by Alienware 15 R3/R4. Which of course make it an improvement on the usual tacky MSI design.

ZODD

Quote from: John Doe on July 23, 2020, 14:52:09
The outside case design looks to be more than simply inspired by Alienware 15 R3/R4. Which of course make it an improvement on the usual tacky MSI design.

Alienware looks pretty tacky too.
Not a fan of unnecessary light strips everywhere, it really adds nothing and gets old quick.
Great performance but way too loud under load , disgustingly loud.

Denis

This looks like a great product, but I think it's a slight mismatch of cpu/gpu, my personal opinion would be to go with the i7-10750H, increase in price versus performance is not justified in my book, the thermal limits of the case impede on performance on more heat generating combinations. Screen wise I think 144hz is awesome, 240hz could be future proof, but 300hz, I think is just an excessive splurge, to say the least. The light strip might be cool at first, but will get old soon, good thing you can disable it. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised when MSI went with the 82wh battery, but now with the 99.99wh battery, my jaw just dropped, they sure are going in a direction I like a lot. When I upgrade in a few years, deciding between the GS or the GE will be much more difficult than in the past.

Amélie Lacroix

This looks like a fantastic laptop. Great thermals, very good design (especially the Dragonshield edition which looks dope), and good battery life.

Does the laptop support type C charging?

whatever

Amélie Lacroix i think you want to be funny - how can you say great thermals while in Witcher test the cpu got at 100 celsius? i'd throw out through window any laptop with such "great" thermals

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview