News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG 27-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor with 1ms response rate hits the market

Started by Redaktion, July 22, 2020, 13:00:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

First unveiled at CES earlier this year, LG has finally released its new 27-inch UltraGear 4K gaming monitor. The new monitor features a fast 1ms response rate which LG claims is a word-first for a 4K monitor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-27-inch-4K-IPS-gaming-monitor-with-1ms-response-rate-hits-the-market.482613.0.html

Pierre

Hi,

You forget to mention that this monitor needs a DSC capable video card in order to achieve 144hz in 4K. Which in my opinion is a shame since the new gen of video car should bring HDMI 2.1. So why is there no hdmi 2.1 monitor hitting the market ? I don't get it ... this is the only way to go beyond 60hz in 4K without using compression.

Valantar

5" too small and .1 HDMI versions too old for me to be interested. No FreeSync either, so no dice.

Mafoo

I would definitely buy this IF it didn't look like complete garbage! 

Stop with the stupid stands and RGB. 

Komal

The stunning LG 4K Monitor 27 inch is the best choice for high-end usage. The monitor synchronizes with HDR10. The monitor supports color calibration to ensure exact color appears on the screen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview