News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First benchmarks: AMD Ryzen 4000 excels in the Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1

Started by Redaktion, July 20, 2020, 20:22:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We have both the Intel version and the AMD version of the Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 in house for testing right now. Like with the bigger ThinkPad T14s, the AMD Ryzen 4000 model clearly dominates.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-benchmarks-AMD-Ryzen-4000-excels-in-the-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X13-Gen-1.482312.0.html

S.Yu

"Workstation" would be quite exaggerated, but it's definitely a step up Comet Lake, they definitely shouldn't have stuck with Comet Lake...

J

Can you please include a "real" review of the trackpad? The usual it's the (>shitty stick plastic<) same as last years doesn't really (I won't dig through you horrible google search) cut it for Mac Users searching for a Windows Laptop (for example how does it compare to the surface)

Cheers
~B~

Van Gough

Not a fair comparison at all. An i5 4/8 against a Ryzen Pro 8/16 (whatever)... At least compare the Ryzen Pro to an i7 or a 9. What a moronic write up... Idiots.

EJ

Quote from: Van Gough on July 21, 2020, 19:37:42
Not a fair comparison at all. An i5 4/8 against a Ryzen Pro 8/16 (whatever)... At least compare the Ryzen Pro to an i7 or a 9. What a moronic write up... Idiots.

You mean comparing the AMD model to the i7 H Intel processor wasn't fair enough?

Steven Do

Quote from: Van Gough on July 21, 2020, 19:37:42
Not a fair comparison at all. An i5 4/8 against a Ryzen Pro 8/16 (whatever)... At least
compare the Ryzen Pro to an i7 or a 9. What a moronic write up... Idiots.

you are the idiot, look at the msrp. the the i5 is more expensive than the ryzen 7 1299 vs 999. its a price point comparison dumb a**

Shubhayu

See a simple thing to be noted the intel i7 which has 16/8 is much more expensive( although this is also expensive) . The ryzen comes at a much lower cost and has completely shattered ( rather I would say destructed ) intel and has started to show it's dominance .

Hong Kong

We need an Lenovo X1 Extreme 3rd Gen with AMD Ryzen 7 4800H (Cinebench R15: ~1800 points) option so that I can replace my underwhelming and overpriced 1st Gen i7-8750H (only ~850 points despite Thermal Grizzly re-paste).

I hope Thunderbolt 3/4 will come with all AMD Ryzen laptops from 2021 onwards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview