News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Chuwi announces affordable 13-inch CoreBook Pro notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 18, 2020, 17:37:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The premium appearance of the 13-inch Chuwi CoreBook Pro is hiding some dated specs, but at least the price seems fair. Surprisingly enough, this model integrates a quality 3:2 IPS screen with 2160 x 1440 resolution and 100% sRGB color gamut, but apart from this, the hardware specs are so 2016, with an Intel Core i3-6157U CPU, 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and 256 GB SSD.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Chuwi-announces-affordable-13-inch-CoreBook-Pro-notebook.481721.0.html

Jack Junior

How's this a good deal? I can buy HP latest generation Intel with 12GB of memory and 256GB SSD. Screen resolution is1920x1080, 14" and backlit keyboard. Sells for 450$ on deal time or even lower.

Whamzer9000

Products designed in China rarely make sense.
(To us, humans, anyway).

Bogdan Solca

Quote from: Jack Junior on July 19, 2020, 17:21:53
How's this a good deal? I can buy HP latest generation Intel with 12GB of memory and 256GB SSD. Screen resolution is1920x1080, 14" and backlit keyboard. Sells for 450$ on deal time or even lower.
This costs $400 with the promo code. You know smaller and slimmer models usually cost more for weird reasons, and you're also getting an arguably better screen. Might not be the deal of the decade, but price is almost fair, apart from the warranty problems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview