News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 series leaked with Intel Tiger Lake processors; 90 Hz display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, NVIDIA GeForce MX450 and GTX 1650 GPUs headed to Yoga Slim 7 Pro

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2020, 16:10:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Multiple leaks have shown a light on Lenovo's upcoming new Yoga Slim 7 series, which will feature the Yoga Slim 7, Yoga Slim 7 Carbon and Yoga Slim 7 Pro. All devices will feature Intel Tiger Lake processors, including the Core i7-1165G7. However, the Yoga Slim 7 Pro will also feature a 90 Hz 16:10 display and a choice between the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or the GeForce MX450.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-Slim-7-series-leaked-with-Intel-Tiger-Lake-processors-90-Hz-display-with-a-16-10-aspect-ratio-NVIDIA-GeForce-MX450-and-GTX-1650-GPUs-headed-to-Yoga-Slim-7-Pro.481579.0.html

_bastos

Fantastic ... I'm still waiting for the current version of slim 7 to become available in UK, and they're already announcing the next one  :(

béla

Az

Waited 6 months for this freaking laptop in orchid colour and they only release it now in slate or silver... Face palm

ZODD

Lenovo is trolling us all now, most regions can't even get the AMD 4800U model that has been out for months already and now we are seeing updated hardware ?
When are we going to see these in 2022?

Bhaskar S. MandaNo 5.6

TechGuy

What the heck is Lenovo trying. The Yoga Slim 7 is still not available in many regions and they're leaking info about the following laptop. *Facepalm*

Can

I was waiting for the current gen Yoga Slim 7 with Ice Lake which is still not available in most of the Europe. But now I am thinking maybe I should wait for the next gen??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview