News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Recent EMUI 10 and EMUI 10.1 updates may be causing battery problems for some Huawei devices

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2020, 15:03:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Recent EMUI 10 and EMUI 10.1 updates have been causing battery problems on some devices. According to several reports, devices have been unable to charge beyond 60% and have suffered from excessive battery drain.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Recent-EMUI-10-and-EMUI-10-1-updates-may-be-causing-battery-problems-for-some-Huawei-devices.481488.0.html

Sameh hatem

I bought honor 9x last week and for the first impression, battery drains so fast with Facebook, other hand l found the battery is good...

Dandified

My Mate 10 Pro has its USB C charging port burnt after upgrade. I managed to clean the burnt part but now it doesn't support supercharge anymore.  >:( >:(

Anonymous

The setting for this is under your battery options it's called smart charge it monitors your phone usage percentage and charges accordingly I'm hoping that's the solution to the problem

hijoan

North America here, just prompted to upgrade to emui 10.1.0.126 for P30
Anyone else using it? And any concerns so far?

ABDUR RAHAMAN MIRZA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview