News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huami Amazfit Band 6 or Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 Pro: Former visits the FCC suggesting it could be the latter rebranded for the US market

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2020, 14:07:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An Amazfit Band 6 device has been spotted getting its FCC certification, which is something of a surprise considering the Amazfit Band 5 from Huami only recently went by the same agency too. It could be possible that "Amazfit Band 6" might be the US market name for the widely rumored Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 Pro wearable.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huami-Amazfit-Band-6-or-Xiaomi-Mi-Smart-Band-5-Pro-Former-visits-the-FCC-suggesting-it-could-be-the-latter-rebranded-for-the-US-market.481546.0.html

Anthony M.

I'm an Amazfit fanboy. I rocked the Bip for a few years and now I'm rocking the GTS.  However, my wife is Mi Band fan and can't wait for the new Amazfit band.  The Amazfit app is much more advanced than the Mi Fit app so having a tracking band under the Amazfit name is going to be a nice upgrade to all of the American Mi Band users.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview