News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 15 9500 with Intel Core i9-10885H finally starts appearing on some country-specific sites

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2020, 10:42:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Dell XPS 15 9500 laptop has started appearing on certain country-specific sites with a new processor option in the configurator for the Intel Core i9-10885H processor. The high-end Comet Lake chip offers 8-core processing and can be joined by up to 64 GB RAM, a 2 TB NVMe SSD, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX500-DBS, and the option for a UHD+ display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-15-9500-with-Intel-Core-i9-10885H-finally-starts-appearing-on-some-country-specific-sites.481529.0.html

Phil995511

Not USB 3.1 type A port (I need at least 2-3 at minimum) =>  Not purchase of this model for me !!!

They've already removed the RJ-45 now they want to remove the standard USB A to replace it with a non-standard USB Type C plug that is too fragile for long term use. The USB C socket of my XPS 9570 took some slack (1 mm up and down) after only 1 year of non-intensive use, I think that after 2-3 years this much too fragile USB C socket will become unusable :-(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview