News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi 9, and Mi A2 join the Mi A3, Poco F1, and Redmi Note 8 Pro on the growing Android 10-based PixelExperience custom ROM support list

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2020, 09:19:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi smartphone owners with older devices can still get a taste of the Android 10 operating system thanks to custom ROM providers. In this case, the PixelExperience team has added 10 new Xiaomi devices to its list of supported smartphones, including the Xiaomi Mi 5, Mi 8, Mi 9, Mi Mix, and the Xiaomi Mi A2.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-8-Mi-9-and-Mi-A2-join-the-Mi-A3-Poco-F1-and-Redmi-Note-8-Pro-on-the-growing-Android-10-based-PixelExperience-custom-ROM-support-list.481415.0.html

djuroue

Here Is a Redmi Note 8 pro user with pixel experience Rom installed. And i AM really satisfied with it!

Mirr tawkeer

Hello
I got my new phone redmi note 8 pro before one month from then I start updating Android 10 but always it cancelled. I tried atleast 10 - 15 times but same problem
Why?

Sujon saif

Xiaomi redmi  note 7 pro..now version miui 11.09 is very dangerous for phone.please release next update.     I need next update.thank you

Amarriahsetty.H Hosamane

I have redmi note 5 pro,MIUI 10 is best for sounds,MIUI 11 is very bad in sound, please give update  miui12 fast

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview