News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 review - Headphones with goosebumps included

Started by Redaktion, July 15, 2020, 20:42:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sennheiser is launching a new edition with the Momentum True Wireless 2 headphones, which convince with a particularly good sound quality. Despite the high price, however, some compromises have to be made in terms of the features offered.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sennheiser-Momentum-True-Wireless-2-review-Headphones-with-goosebumps-included.481241.0.html

olee22

I have been using the Sennheiser MTW2 since the beginning.

Music: is ok, bit better than the Jabra Elite that we also have.

Call: is unuseable, even for a TW. I use the cheap wired headset of my phone.

Connection to the Phone's Bluetooth is slow, 1-2 sec. For music I can live with it, but for calls is annoying.

Cannot switch easily between sources, it needs forced disconnect from the last device to switch to another device. For example, needs turning off the Bluetooth on my phone, to switch to the laptop. Often it needs re-pairing for the switch.

ANC is kind of modest. Mostly I cannot hear a big difference between on and off. Very far away from an over the ear Bose noise cancelling. Plus, it doesn't tell if ANC is on or off.

All in all, I find the music quality is good, everything else is rather poor: short battery, no wireless, slow Bluetooth connection, poor call quality, big and heavy storage case, no audio feedback if the ANC is on or off, modest ANC.

Loh

The MTW 2 has very good passive sealing if they are fitted correctly.  The ANC is just for low frequency filtering. Together, they work very well. Size of eartips,  the way you lock the buds into your ear cavity and your ear shape will give you different result. I am very pleased with the ANC.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview