News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Bravo 15 A4DCR Laptop Review: For bargain hunters

Started by Redaktion, July 14, 2020, 15:56:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Longstanding market leaders in terms of performance Intel and Nvidia are increasingly experiencing pricing pressure. This is the "fault" of devices such as the MSI Bravo 15, which we have tested in its configuration with a Ryzen 7 4800H and a Radeon RX 5300M.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Bravo-15-A4DCR-Laptop-Review-For-bargain-hunters.481161.0.html

Cri

QuoteThe enter key is reduced to one line and several keys have been moved around
Dear Florian,
That Enter key is perfectly normal and no keys have been moved around: it's called the US ANSI layout. Just so you know.
The only problem is that MSI has duplicated the pipe/backslash key so now there's a second one near the space bar but that's no surprise coming from them, they probably think it's a modifier key so people need two of them... ::)
Other than that it's a perfect layout with full arrow keys and a separate power button.

Sid

I wonder if it is okay to just say that the shipped drivers are too old and game won't start. - It only takes a couple of minutes to update them and test the game. Doom is kind of important as it shows the performance of Vulkan backend.

insity

QuoteRadeon RX 5300M completed our set of benchmarks with similar results to the GeForce GTX 1650 (Ti)
Cool story. RX 5500M is pretty much an GTX 1650 Ti and highly questionable purchase in Q3 2020 because of that.

Denis

It's very good to see that AMD is finally seriously considering the laptop market. I just hope that the learning curve will be soon over, to stand a chance to threaten Intel/Nvidia with their products. The fan noise and temperatures are fairly high for such a mediocre gpu inside this laptop, I would be very interested to know how that would equate if a decent gpu would be introduced inside this one. I wish them well in improving their products in a reasonable time frame.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview