News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PS5 pre-order preparation: List of retailers from dozens of countries that should offer PlayStation 5 console pre-orders when Sony gives the green light

Started by Redaktion, July 14, 2020, 10:59:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although the official price and pre-order information for the PS5 Blu-ray console and PS5 Digital Edition console has yet to be revealed, PlayStation fans can still be prepared for the inevitable pre-order frenzy when Sony finally gives the green light. We have compiled a list of retailers from many countries around the world to aid in the quest for landing a successful PS5 pre-order.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PS5-pre-order-preparation-List-of-retailers-from-dozens-of-countries-that-should-offer-PlayStation-5-console-pre-orders-when-Sony-gives-the-green-light.481172.0.html

Bruno__

I might be wrong, but i think many will be desapointed..

My bet would be 449€ / 549€ at best, and could even be 499€ / 599€

rakesh Gowda m

I have been looking for information on this topic. Thank you!
We provide ISO 9001 Certification in Nigeria with HACCP Certification, CE Mark Certification, Halal Certification, and more.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview