News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

What is going on with the Xiaomi Mi A4?

Started by Redaktion, July 12, 2020, 19:23:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mi A3 was launched right about a year ago. Going by Xiaomi's usual release schedule, one would expect the successor to that phone, the Mi A4, to be set for launch now. That doesn't seem to be the case, however, as there's been total silence on the phone so far.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/What-is-going-on-with-the-Xiaomi-Mi-A4.481067.0.html

Marcos Salomao

Covid19 pandemic arrived to change the way the world think about many things. Surely, one of them is how far is ecologically sustainable buying a new smartphone every single year? Perhaps, Xiaomi has seen in advance what worths for. Congrats Xiaomi.

joenodden

In my opinion they should re-release the Redmi 10X 5G as the Mi A4 and put stock android on it.

LOL

China's factories are suffering right now, fyi.

The economy is terrible, people are dead or dying, massive floods in southern China, and reports of locusts arriving in southwest China... famine and starvation is very possible.

Frodo

Rahul Gandhi

Xiaomi will now suffer the wrath of Indian sentiments for China's cowardly act in Galwan valley. Every Indian will think twice about buying Chinese goods.

RinzImpulse

These Indians below, again, talking s**t about China despite they're using "Made in China" devices, including iCrap 😂😂🤣🤣

Yusunoha

I really wanted to wait for the Xiaomi Mi A4 (currently have the A1) but after having no information at all about a possible A4 being released... my A1 is nearing it's end. I need a new one, and I really want an Android One phone.

I guess I have no other choice but to start looking at other possible Android One phones, most probably the Nokia 5.3

skoda9635

Quote from: Yusunoha on July 13, 2020, 08:27:10
I really wanted to wait for the Xiaomi Mi A4 (currently have the A1) but after having no information at all about a possible A4 being released... my A1 is nearing it's end. I need a new one, and I really want an Android One phone.

I guess I have no other choice but to start looking at other possible Android One phones, most probably the Nokia 5.3

How about Motorola phones? BTW Xiaomi A-line was crap since A2. Full of bugs, bootloops, random phone resets. Worst line of Android phones ever (not even Android One line).

Anonym

Good riddance!
The only people with a good impression are those who got their phones at a *very steep* discount (e.g., €160 instead of the official €250 and up). The fact it's getting discounted to this extent is a tell-tale sign of what you are getting.

Xiaomi's complete disregard for proper support in Europe, despite commanding a premium official price in this market, were the real causes for the demise of this series (an the appeal of the Xiaomi brand). DO NOT buy Xiaomi at a premium price, they are a great budget brand but nothing more than that.

Noman

Last update of June is well. But there are fer problems findings.
no.1. when I start recording then a sound comes loudly. It says "আপনার কলটি রেকর্ড করা হচ্ছে" (your call is recording).no.2. where the record file saves in my phone storage?
no. 3. Battery life decrease..
Plz solve these immediately..

Yusunoha

QuoteHow about Motorola phones? BTW Xiaomi A-line was crap since A2. Full of bugs, bootloops, random phone resets. Worst line of Android phones ever (not even Android One line).

I looked at the Motorola phones aswell, but the problem is my budget. For the G Pro I'd have to pay €100 more than the Nokia 5.3

I could've gone with the One Action, which is cheaper, but that one is almost a year old, and if you want to benefit from the Android One feature, it's best to get a phone that's not older than a year.

salm

So So anxiously waiting for mi a4. Last year I went out to buy mi a3 but its stock was so short that I couldn't get it anywhere. I have mi a1 and I haven't got any issues what so ever in voice, camera, calls, apps etc. It's a really hardy and efficient phone for us poor people.
And I really really love it's bloat free and fast OS.
That's why I'm a huge fan.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview