News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mi A3 to get a native screen recorder with Android 11; call recording possibly in doubt

Started by Redaktion, July 12, 2020, 09:29:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Last week, it was revealed that the Mi A2 Lite, Poco F2 Pro, and Mi A3 would receive native call recording as a feature on Android 11. Apparently, the Mi A3 will receive another feature too: native screen recording, which is already present on Android 11 beta builds.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mi-A3-to-get-a-native-screen-recorder-with-Android-11-call-recording-possibly-in-doubt.481066.0.html

VIVEK NARAYAN BOSE

A phone like mi A3 is not having call recording option when it's a current stock android smart phone neither it is having wifi call facilities neither screening. Then what the use of buying such stock android phones when we will be in a back dated situation. Really regrading why I bought. Earlier I bought mi A1 which I am still using and thought that it would be better if by A3. But this time it was a disappointment for me.

Md. Yeasin Arafat

Call recording service is already being in MI A3 if you are using  android 10. For call recording, go to the "Google play store" then click "my apps and games" on the menu bar. Update the "Phone" app then restart the phone. Now you can record the call.

Thank you.

Navneet

Call recording option is useless wherein the receiver is made to understand that ur call is being recorded. Really no use. Buying this phone MI A3 with latest features is of no use. All features are outdated. MI 5 was the best.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview