News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer has a ridiculous countdown timer for its 60-percent keyboard announcement

Started by Redaktion, July 12, 2020, 05:09:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer is set to launch its first keyboard without any NumPad or arrow keys on July 14 at 8 AM PST. Gamers who may have been turned off by Razer's catalog of full-size keyboards may finally get what they're looking for.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-has-a-ridiculous-countdown-timer-for-its-60-percent-keyboard-announcement.481055.0.html

S.Yu

...I take it they kept the page keys? Or else I really have trouble imagining a lot of people buying this.

Ley

Knope

Yeah, but you'll need to login to "cloud based" drivers to configure.  Synapse is the reason i will never buy anything from razer again.

AZSLIMJIM

The article seems to forget that Razer offers 75% keyboards already, not just full size. Also normally the 60% keyboards hide the missing keys in the function layer.

If you really want a 60% keyboard just go buy the Vortex Race 3 reg or RGB. Then you at least get the keys of a 75% board in a 60% form factor. Plus no Synapse and PBT keycaps are standard, not an extra upgrade.

Vit Adamek

60% keyboards are almost a must for competitive low sensitivity players to allow for bigger swipes without hitting the keyboard... I myself love my 60% Drevo with off-brand brown switches. Was only £30 brand new. Easy to clean, disassemble and with white backlighting only. No stupid Christmas tree RGB.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview