News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Bravo 17 laptop review: All-AMD gaming machine

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2020, 05:50:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While Intel and Nvidia dominated the gaming laptop market in the past years, more and more devices based solely on AMD components are now appearing. The Bravo 17 from MSI trumps with modern 7 nm components. A Ryzen 7 4800H is used as a processor, while a Radeon RX 5500M takes care of the graphics.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Bravo-17-laptop-review-All-AMD-gaming-machine.480357.0.html

RSS

Why amd models are low budget bad laptops??

Dell G5 and Asus TUF - disaster screen and very bad thermals, Asus G15 - they blocked the vents to not have air coming in(removing it void warranty but cooling will improve), G14 nice looking laptop with many issues reported with black screen and not charging, and Eluktronics RP 15 i dont know reading the review im not hyped, so have to buy an intel machine even i'd prefer amd...

genexis_x

xgamer

Quote... 1,250 Euros (~$1,414).
At this price, buyers receive an upper mid-range system suitable for gaming. While the Radeon RX 5500M positions itself between the GeForce GTX 1650 and the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti in terms of performance
I cannot agree more, 5500m in between GTX 1650 and GTX 2070, solid choice for modern gamers! The price is totally justified!

havefun

Quote from: RSS on July 09, 2020, 06:56:22
Eluktronics RP 15 i dont know reading the review im not hyped, so have to buy an intel machine even i'd prefer amd...
Eluktronics RP 15 have 100%sRGB

Tnel

I think there is a reason of behind thermal
My girlfriend has a Corporate laptop, very nice thermal , but the thermals are below keyboard. This makes that the heat goes to his legs and need to be used in table. So the  fuction of Laptop don´t work.

I think that as it is a gaming laptop , thermal are reduced and moved to other areas where its possible to mantain laptop function.

Quote from: RSS on July 09, 2020, 06:56:22
Why amd models are low budget bad laptops??

Dell G5 and Asus TUF - disaster screen and very bad thermals, Asus G15 - they blocked the vents to not have air coming in(removing it void warranty but cooling will improve), G14 nice looking laptop with many issues reported with black screen and not charging, and Eluktronics RP 15 i dont know reading the review im not hyped, so have to buy an intel machine even i'd prefer amd...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview