News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

China to UK: Drop Huawei and you will "bear the consequences"

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2020, 04:15:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Responding to the United Kingdom's decision to remove Huawei-made equipment from its 5G networks, Chinese ambassador Liu Xiaoming said that the shift in policy would "send a very wrong message." The decision has drawn ire from China, but reversing course may anger the United States. Either way, Britain is in a hot spot.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/China-to-UK-Drop-Huawei-and-you-will-bear-the-consequences.480789.0.html

Tov

No wonder how they think coconut come form monkey labor. They deserve more expensive and lower quality products. Good luck with inferior standard then.

JPL

Ohh, the hypocrisy! When they ban Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, so that Baidu, Weibo, WeChat can prosper, no one bats an eyelid. But, God forbid that we ban them for a valid reason.
A lot of countries in South East Asia and Europe are fed up of this bullying, let's unite !

Tov

Quote from: triber on July 09, 2020, 07:49:59
Quote from: Tov on July 09, 2020, 07:18:53
No wonder how they think coconut come form monkey labor. They deserve more expensive and lower quality products. Good luck with inferior standard then.
'Lower quality' is a term synonymous with China. Nokia and Ericsson still hold the majority of IP related to 5G (https://www.telecomlead.com/smart-phone/qualcomm-ericsson-nokia-to-grab-90-of-5g-smartphone-royalty-86083) , however, you are right about the ' cheap' part. They don't have the massive govt funding and cheap exploited labour plus China's policy banks, that hand out interest-free loans to go with every Huawei contract. Unfortunately, telecom carriers all over the world are greedy and want cheap equipment but, the governments are realising that security is more important than cheap Chinese equipment.
What happening in many Truly Freedom countries with telecom companies is that the carriers waiting for Ericsson offer slower 5g for 6-12month than the competitor at higher price for customers and they are losing them. Security? Go ask Germany what they feel when the US tell them that China is spying them

damn.yan

It is not about "economics" anymore. Machinework costs are same all over the world, there is no need for us to manufacture anything in China.

Europe needs to start to massively support its own R&D and manufacturing companies instead of wasting money on some human r++hts sheit and NGOs agenda... you know what I mean.

Just look on China and India. What are they focusing on and what do we focus on nowadays? It is ridiculous.

Chinese may do some stuff better (for now) but it does not matter. We should support our ways and send our money to our (Europe and America based) companies so they employ our people... it is actually pretty simple. Chinese and India do the same, because they know it is the only long-term sustainable way of economic and ultimately society developement.

Screw the CCP

The fact that they're acting like that already is a big enough red flag in my opinion. You don't want someone who will threaten you at every turn if they don't get their way, and leverage every bit of power they have over you, to work on your infrastructure. Next they'll be forcing us to agree with their politics and installing a puppet government.

Xi Pooh

China is the biggest threat to global commerce and trade. They have demonstrated thoroughly that they will leverage any advantage they have to bully others for their own authoritarian agenda. They also don't seem to realize that 5G roll-out is not as important in places where the population density is lower than China, e.g. the UK. Huawei is a CCP shell company that is not to be trusted, because it is mainly playing commerce to sway politics.

LOL

The CCP regime of China is holding Canadians hostage in an attempt to pressure the Canadian government to release Meng Wanzhou.

That should be an immediate signal for all countries to cut off all diplomatic ties with China and impose sanctions on it.

Dice

Quote from: Tov on July 09, 2020, 09:01:46Security? Go ask Germany what they feel when the US tell them that China is spying them
I'd rather have some idiots from the US spy on me than idiots from China.

Quote from: Screw the CCP on July 09, 2020, 12:17:06
The fact that they're acting like that already is a big enough red flag in my opinion. You don't want someone who will threaten you at every turn if they don't get their way, and leverage every bit of power they have over you, to work on your infrastructure.
Couldn't agree more.
"We want to be your friend..." *immediately starts spewing threats of what will happen if your "friend" doesn't get what he wants*
Yeah, right! xD

Boris Yeltsin

China really has a friend-or-foe mentality. One second, if you do what they say, you are a "friend"; the next second, if you disagree, you are a "foe".

What kind of a sane person wants to be "friends" with this kind of country? Bi-polar.

Jiang Jemin

Old big mouth Liu Xiaoming talking trash again.  Believe me, no one in the UK is afraid of the Commie Clown Party.  By threatening them, they will actually push harder against you idiot!  Some people you just can't buy - I realize that's the Commie culture, but it isn't everyone else's.

TruthIsThere

Bahahaha Bahahaha!

This is what you deserve, UK, for sleeping with the enemy. So, excuse me for a minute... WE ALL TOLD YOU SO!

May and now BJ (he even got caught with a Mate device) has defended "your bullies" bullshit for years now and has basically told the US, the UK partnership with the CCP is more important than our our 5-eyes commitment, just to save a pound or two, against your own 5G neighboring Nokia/Ericsson now the CCP is threatening you.

I bet ya now, you wanna collaborate back with the BOLD Americans to join forces to bring strong repercussions to the CCP if it tries anything, huh?!

Well, the Americans has already got China by its dragon balls WITHOUT YOU, so, let us get back with you on that.

WHEN THE AMERICANS DECIDES TO LET YOU BACK IN FOR THOSE DISCUSSIONS!

In the meantime, enjoy your threats from the CCP as we AMERICANS watch on and enjoy this soap opera.

Germany next?

Bahahaha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview