News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Will the Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite receive Android 11? No, it seems

Started by Redaktion, July 06, 2020, 23:33:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite are two-years-old now and have both received two major OS updates. While owners of the phones may reserve some hope over their prospects of getting Android 11, new information clarifies that such hopes are pointless.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Will-the-Mi-A2-and-Mi-A2-Lite-receive-Android-11-No-it-seems.480253.0.html

Anonym

Eff Xiaomi, I had to install a 3rd party just to get a decent bug free phone. And that's just rich, some amateurs in a basement are kicking Xiaomi's woefully incompetent arse.

Their phones are cheap for a reason, the software and support just aren't there. It's a shame, because their hardware is usually good quality.

HellenSaysHi

I'm thankful that they will not get Android 11 as all of xiaomi's attempts to update to a major version have resulted in headaches for the majority of users. The lack of seriousness has been a tipping point for many of us to the point that it felt like a macabre joke. I will not personally own a xiaomi smartphone again. Also, I wouldn't choose MIUI either because of privacy concerns.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview