News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Rumoured pricing sees 25%-30% increases for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra as fake Geekbench listing fools people; Galaxy Z Fold 2 likely to cost over US$2,000

Started by Redaktion, July 06, 2020, 17:41:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rumour has it that Samsung will launch the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra at some hefty price tags next month. Apparently, the two flagships will retail for 25%-30% higher than the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. The rumoured pricing would also see the Galaxy Z Fold 2 cost over US$2,000. A fake Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Geekbench listing has convinced some people, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Rumoured-pricing-sees-25-30-increases-for-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-20-and-Galaxy-Note-20-Ultra-as-fake-Geekbench-listing-fools-people-Galaxy-Z-Fold-2-likely-to-cost-over-US-2-000.480316.0.html

averagejoe13

I am looking forward for any sort of extensions which will block rumors, controlled leaks and other kind of "news" about Samsung.

S.Yu

What on earth are they gonna justify that price bump with? This is a supposed productivity device with mostly off the shelf components, what's no doubt another mediocre camera (judging from the photo their front element isn't any larger, meaning no upgrade to the optics and probably CMOS, and I'm not holding my breath for Samsung's default camera app), castrated functions like the jack, and just above average battery size.
I said phones would all go above $2000 in 6-7 years, too slow for Samsung?

LOL

I would rather get an iPhone at that price. Better resale value and no bloatware.

And from where I am, Samsung phones only come with the crappy Exynos chip. That's an automatic dealbreaker.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview