News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PS5 size comparison: PlayStation 5 towers over the Xbox Series X and even looks down on the king-sized PS3

Started by Redaktion, July 03, 2020, 23:58:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New attempts at estimating the PS5's measurements have surfaced recently, with a general picture starting to form in regard to the size of Sony's next-gen console. Using the disc drive and USB ports as reference points, it's clear to see that the PlayStation 5 towers over the competition, including the Xbox Series X and the not unsubstantial PS3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PS5-size-comparison-PlayStation-5-towers-over-the-Xbox-Series-X-and-even-looks-down-on-the-king-sized-PS3.479012.0.html

Johnny D

:-\
Sucks. I wish the ps5 wasn't a tower. I made fun of the xbox so hard for months because it was a tower. Now the ps5 is an even taller and longer console.
I feel like an idiot.
I really thought sony was going to make a horizontal console.
On top of that it's so freaking ugly. It's almost like Sony was bought out by Microsoft and then Microsoft designed the ps5 to be exactly what we said we hated about the xbone.
Its big, ugly, and weaker.
It's a little sad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview