News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12 full release for the Mi 9, Mi 9T, Mi 9T Pro, Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro is "now starting to kick in", Xiaomi confirms

Started by Redaktion, July 01, 2020, 20:40:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The release of MIUI 12 for the Mi 9T Pro, Mi 9T, Mi 9, Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro is "now starting to kick in", according to Xiaomi. The statement, tweeted to its hundreds of thousands of followers on Twitter, appears to signal that the company may be ready to start issuing MIUI 12 to other devices like the Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8 Pro and Pocophone F1 too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-full-release-for-the-Mi-9-Mi-9T-Mi-9T-Pro-Redmi-K20-and-Redmi-K20-Pro-is-now-starting-to-kick-in-Xiaomi-confirms.478807.0.html

Amirrezatofighiazar

Robert

Already on 12.0.1. Received it OTA a month ago. Mi 9, bought at the official Spanish Xiaomi retailer. Extremely smooth and great features.

Peter_M

Already received on my mi9. And my opinion is medium. Alright performance is good buy rest components are crap. Still WiFi modules are very slowly.

Mel Patrick

Hector Aguilar

I received MIUI 12 update on my mi9 a week ago in Germany (via ota) performance is good and a few esthetic changes, however, battery life is terrible!!! Would like to roll back to miui 11... :'(

Masoud

Does anyone else have issues with bottom right corner of touch on mi 9t pro?
Mine doesn't work on holding, only works on tapping!
I thought it would be a software issue, but didn't work after this upgrade

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview