News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Who needs ray-tracing? Check out this spectacular next-gen lighting mod for The Witcher 3 instead, ahead of Cyberpunk 2077’s launch

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2020, 11:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Modder sw3dg1n recently released True Fires, a graphics mod that overhauls fire light sources in The Witcher 3. With Cyberpunk 2077 just months away, True Fires might give CD Projekt fans a way to appreciate next-gen graphics in 2015's RPG classic. You will need a meaty graphics card, though, as double-digit performance drops are to be expected.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Who-needs-ray-tracing-Check-out-this-spectacular-next-gen-lighting-mod-for-The-Witcher-3-instead-ahead-of-Cyberpunk-2077-s-launch.478222.0.html

TruthIsThere

CDPR games do have nice visuals but they are out of its lead when it comes to real photorealistic characters/environments (Cyperpunk is a great example, AC: Valhalla wipes the floor graphically, smooth animations, photorealistic modeling, etc.) when CDPR games are compared to COD:MW (2019), RE2/3 remake, TR, AC: series, etc. and those games gives the gamers awesome graphical goodies without melting your rig at all like TW3 would do easily without real noticeable enhancements compared to those titles.

CDPR graphical prowess are definitely overhyped and it add extreme settings that give you no better experience graphically compared to the games that I just mentioned.

Hell, dont take my word for it, launch TW3 at it's highest setting and launch RE2/ 3 or any of the above games mentioned, with its highest setting and render both games side by side. I guarantee you that the RE3 will have higher FPS, lower temps and looks 2x better graphically compared to TW3.

A

Quote from: TruthIsThere on June 29, 2020, 18:47:24
CDPR games do have nice visuals but they are out of its lead when it comes to real photorealistic characters/environments (Cyperpunk is a great example, AC: Valhalla wipes the floor graphically, smooth animations, photorealistic modeling, etc.) when CDPR games are compared to COD:MW (2019), RE2/3 remake, TR, AC: series, etc. and those games gives the gamers awesome graphical goodies without melting your rig at all like TW3 would do easily without real noticeable enhancements compared to those titles.

CDPR graphical prowess are definitely overhyped and it add extreme settings that give you no better experience graphically compared to the games that I just mentioned.

Hell, dont take my word for it, launch TW3 at it's highest setting and launch RE2/ 3 or any of the above games mentioned, with its highest setting and render both games side by side. I guarantee you that the RE3 will have higher FPS, lower temps and looks 2x better graphically compared to TW3.

Are you dumb? TW3 came out in 2015 dimwit, all those games you mentioned are from 2019 and up, ofc TW3 might look a bit dated.

TruthIsThere

Quote from: A on June 30, 2020, 12:09:08
Quote from: TruthIsThere on June 29, 2020, 18:47:24

Are you dumb? TW3 came out in 2015 dimwit, all those games you mentioned are from 2019 and up, ofc TW3 might look a bit dated.

2015 released, and it still can melt a rig (WITH NO NOTICEABLE ENHANCEMENTS COMPARED TO OTHER TITLES) compared to others that are superior graphically. Cyperpunk (literally) 2077 (unreleased 2020 title that can't run in 4K on a 2080Ti rumor has it, can barely do 1080@60P) that looks like garbage compared to AC: Valhalla (unreleased 2020 title also) Your point, Fredo?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview