News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Prodigious PS5 price rumor: Alleged prices for both consoles and every PlayStation 5 accessory; initial launch in Japan supposedly November 14

Started by Redaktion, June 27, 2020, 01:07:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pseudo price rumors concerning both variants of the PS5 console and all of the related accessories, including the Pulse 3D wireless headset and HD camera, have been posted on Twitter. The same highly spurious source claims the PlayStation 5 will be first launched in Japan on November 14 and will cost ¥49,980 (US$466) for the Blu-ray model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Prodigious-PS5-price-rumor-Alleged-prices-for-both-consoles-and-every-PlayStation-5-accessory-initial-launch-in-Japan-supposedly-November-14.477592.0.html

DougJudy

Most stuff, like DS5, is within expected, but wtf is the vertical stand bs about!? Most of the marketing images and the let's say reference design is vertical, but you'll have to pay for the stand!?

Who does Sony think they are, Apple?

dan lucas

if all i have to pay is 499 for the console and 159 for the headset (not counting tax), i'll be very happy.

CS

Please just stop quoting anything from that IronManPS5 character.  He is wrong, often grossly so, much more often than right...so why even bother? 

John-Paul Hunt

you know I'm beginning to wonder if the the one with the disc is the better value versus the Xbox series x going forward if they decide to make a ability to use glass CD-ROM for gaming because they can hold over 318 TB versus traditional Blu-ray disc in theory you can create 16k games in even more or even 8K games running at 240fps that's the equivalent of like watching a 2001 70 mm space Odyssey film as full correct aspect ratio when they filmed it back in the day cuz that's what  8k is 70 millimeter film for a glass disc for a drive for a console for offline gaming and watching movies.

the reason is because it's about that petabyte SSD for glass I've seen Bill Gates funded and it's very impressive I'm beginning to wonder if that could also be used for CPU designs for consoles smart TVs laptops desktops and even for a cars and trains and jets because the miners themselves can also act as batteries solid-state battery that can recharge using the sun or artificial lighting in your home and glare is basically dead too as you can always see it.

Sinz7x

I hate the white color. Is it true there will be other color options available at the same time to pre order other than the design they showcased originally?

deserted_goat

The fact that there is no increase due to "conversion pricing" already means that chart is nonsensical work of fiction lol.

DougJudy

Quote from: deserted_goat on June 27, 2020, 15:52:32
The fact that there is no increase due to "conversion pricing" already means that chart is nonsensical work of fiction lol.

499$ is only 445€ so i don't know what you mean

Lee Fairclough

From images I've seen from Sony online the "vertical" stand is also used for horizontal mounting, too, due to the curved sides. So I don't believe it can possibly be an optional extra. Ergo this pricing table is fake.

outlyer

What a pointless article. When you have to state repeatedly how it's all very likely fake, you should consider just not echoing it. No amount of "for the sake of speculation" pseudo-justifications can change that.

MPITTS1

Come on, we already know the new silent (Play at night, no worries on mega games) cooling system is worth 600.......  :D

Blue Jesus

$500 really isn't bad for a console as powerful as the PS5. Even $600 would be acceptable. Power comes at a price... Jesus, look at PCs with the same specs.

George Razvan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview