News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Stable MIUI 12 updates: List of devices that received Xiaomi's latest OS reaches 15

Started by Redaktion, June 26, 2020, 18:55:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The list of devices that have received MIUI 12 has reached 15. A comprehensive list outlines which models have so far been upgraded to Xiaomi's latest OS, which continues to be based on Android 10, and on which branches of MIUI.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stable-MIUI-12-updates-List-of-devices-that-received-Xiaomi-s-latest-OS-reaches-15.477580.0.html

Ranjith Kumar A

Tommy45

I very appreciate your reviews and news. Unfortunately my Xiaomi Mi 9 global didn't get yet the new update.

Akshay

What do u mean by released pilot? Mine is k20 pro from India but not recieve the update yet? May i know y?

mrityounjay singh

I am using redmi k20 but not uet received the update, how you are saying that it is released, i check more than 10 times in a day.

Horacio

I think this article is not accurate. Mi 9T global, was not updated with MIUI 12. We are ending June, the month it was supposed to be upgraded, and nothing happened.
I think Xiaomi only has ready the upgrade for China. The rest, we will have to wait for much longer. :(

Zhagora Z Y

My Mi9 EEA has gotten an update.
This update makes the phone's performance faster, but makes the battery run out faster.

Jan Ardiente

I have a redmi k20 pro flashed with eu rom. I just download the mui12 rom manually on xiaomi eu site. Its a big update and smooth animations added, even though I noticed some minor bugs on the UI but its tolerable.

Shiv

Scott Hildebrand

I  live in the United States. I use a mi9 phone and have not received the MIUI 12 update yet. The anticipation is killing me. I want to use the weather wallpaper that follows real time my actual weather outside as well as time of day. I thought I downloaded it only I can't  find it.much like the super earth and Mars wallpaper. I can't install them.. help

Scott Hildebrand

My name is Scott Hildebrand and this is my second post. I live in USA. Use a mi9. Yesterday 7/3 I got the MIUI 12 update. I love it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview