News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Powkiddy V90: A compact retro handheld games console with up to four hours battery life

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2020, 19:13:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Powkiddy V90 is another handheld retro games console. Styled on the Game Boy Advance SP, the Powkidd V90 is available in red or yellow for US$39.99. The device comes with a 1,040 mAh battery, a USB Type-C port and a 3.0-inch IPS display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Powkiddy-V90-A-compact-retro-handheld-games-console-with-up-to-four-hours-battery-life.477246.0.html

Daniel Eriksson

While cool looking, it's sad that battery time really has taken such a turn for the worse over time due to most portable devices having much more power than they really need. (Especially smartphones - I'd rather take half the power and more battery time any day, it's not like I'll ever do something that needs 8 cores on my phone anyway). The original Game Boy Advance SP had over 10 hours of battery time and the latter models had a really bright and clear screen despite this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview