News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zotac readies ZBOX Cl622 nano fanless mini PCs with Comet Lake-U CPUs

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2020, 16:11:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ZBOX Cl622 nano mini PC barebones come with CPU options such as the Core i3-10110U and i7-10510U models from the laptop-grade Comet Lake-U family and also offer a fanless design, making these systems ideal for HTPC setups.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-readies-ZBOX-Cl622-nano-fanless-mini-PCs-with-Comet-Lake-U-CPUs.477267.0.html

Himblfo

Mini PC makers should use their brain and utilize USB-C connection for a standardized POWER-IN. Smartphone users will love this. The low end model of this miniPC probably only uses 20W, 30W with a lot of peripherals attached.

Smaller Biba Hotep

I object. 60W will MELT your average USB cable. And if on top of that you plug so much as one USB port on this PC, perhaps hoping to get those measly 18W/h delivered to your iPad... Well then you're gonna get the kind of "Lightning" that Apple doesn't cover in their warranty.
But I'll entertain your thought for a moment. So I have this new, certified 100W USB cable and a compatible Belkin charger... Which, by the way, cost A LOT of money. And yes, they weight (slightly) less than your standard-issue power brick. Now what? What was the point?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview