News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Hands-on: The Lenovo Chromebook Duet is outstanding value for money

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2020, 09:19:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Lenovo Chromebook Duet has caught the attention of bargain hunters who have been looking for a 2-in-1 device that is both relatively easy on the wallet and also offers premium features. Up until the Chromebook Duet appeared on the scene, this looked like an equation that seemed unlikely. So how does it stack up in our early testing?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Hands-on-The-Lenovo-Chromebook-Duet-is-outstanding-value-for-money.477283.0.html

Lenovo Duet

I wonder if the back-light PWM/flicker-free? That'd be a show stopper. Eagerly waiting for full version of the review...

Michael Fellowes

Only trouble is here in the UK it's not available why, Germany have it come on lenovo pull your finger out!

djkasiodjas

279$ is outstanding value for a tablet with a keyboard a Mediatek p60 chipset? You must be smoking something strong.

Puppy

Sarah White

I have to be honest I am really sick of being shown stuff that is not for sale in my country...

Frank wrogg

They will leave you high and dry without updates and you will own a paper weight.

Dale Gort

Got 128gb version from Best Buy here in US. Kept looking multiple times per day for many days. Bought to replace ASUS flip 100 which reaches end of support in July. This and other reviews are right on the mark. Still adjusting to tablet mode but am impressed with it. Best guess is that I might end up using it more in tablet mode than I expected.

ralphwiggum1

Quote from: Frank wrogg on June 25, 2020, 01:47:09
They will leave you high and dry without updates and you will own a paper weight.

This is a Chromebook. It will have 8 years of updates, with a new OS release approximately every 6 weeks.

sachat kundu

Lenovo has worst service in india .I have a Lenovo laptop .It has been a year now I tried to replace my battery for the same but the customer service is worst .Never buy any Lenovo product even if it is less priced as their service is same ,cheap

KeviFlanagan

IAM a long time Chromebook user who bought one of these but returned it in less than a week.  ChromeOS is not good for tablets, the touch targets are too small to use in tablet mode, and the keyboard is only large enough to use in a pinch.  The device rebooted out of nowhere about once a day.  Android apps are inconsistent in function on ChromeOS, if they launch at all.  I'm sticking with Android for tablets.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview