News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo clearing stock on ThinkCentre M90n mini PC with Core i5, 512 GB SSD, and 8 GB of RAM for $399 USD

Started by Redaktion, June 22, 2020, 01:56:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel NUC alternative was made for business environments, but it works just as well for home offices, too. Its M.2 2280 storage is easy to upgrade and its super-slim form factor has a lot of charm.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-clearing-stock-on-ThinkCentre-M90n-mini-PC-with-Core-i5-512-GB-SSD-and-8-GB-of-RAM-for-399-USD.477087.0.html

Sheldon Long

Did you fact check the pricing on this? I am in the market for this form factor and immediately went to the Lenovo site after reading your article. Specs you give are considered "upgrades" and priced accordingly...

Toby Shea

I have bought Lenovo products.  I find their premium products, such as the carbon series, are excellent.  However,  I had to return the M90n twice because the manufacturing defects. Don't buy M90n unless you want like waste your time.

Usetheseatwork

If you want to use the HDMI adapter, make sure that you set the USB ports in device manager to not go to sleep. if the USB port goes to sleep it will not wake up until you restart the device otherwise.

Arunachalam

Hi Team

Is this price drop applicable to UAE?. When I check amazon.ae this offer price doesn't reflect there.

Thanks
Arunachalam

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview