News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Xiaomi Mi TV Stick will ship next month for under US$50; 4K HDR and Android TV dongle gains EEC certification too

Started by Redaktion, June 19, 2020, 20:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A retailer has confirmed that it will start shipping the Xiaomi Mi TV Stick next month for under US$50. The dongle, which Xiaomi recently certified with the EEC, will support 4K HDR and Android TV.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Xiaomi-Mi-TV-Stick-will-ship-next-month-for-under-US-50-4K-HDR-and-Android-TV-dongle-gains-EEC-certification-too.476959.0.html

YiniB-TSZ

Hey, I'm working at TSZ and can confirm that.

We ordered some to EU Store and will sell them asap. the pic is real!

Pankaj Kumar Mishra

Don't buy any Chinese Products. If u r going to buy any product of China, please remember our India Soldiers who are brutally killed by basterd Chinese Soldiers. If you have any Patriotic feeling, it's my humble request to you please boycatt Chinese Products, Services, software s even Chinese word.. I love my India. Proud to be Indian. Jai Hind !

Creambiscuits

Stop your political comments. It's nothing to do with Chinese products. They are the best and China is the future. Without their products many people would have difficulty doi g many things.

Creambiscuits

Quote from: Creambiscuits on June 20, 2020, 19:33:23
Stop your political comments. It's nothing to do with Chinese products. They are the best and China is the future. Without their products many people would have difficulty doing many things. Huawei and Xiaomi are brilliant products.

Josh

Surely someone needs to be over seeing these articles, sure it had all current information about the release, but this is the first time I'm seeing this device and this actical gave me no clue apart from it plugs into an Android tv and can use the main streaming services. What is the point of this if that's all it can do? That's what Android TV's can do already and more. A few other articles like this. Not completed work, come back in your lunch break.

Rolanda

This device does not require an Android TV. It is designed to plug into ANY TV with an HDMI input and brings the Android TV experience to it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview