News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EMUI 10 update for the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro expanded; Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro eligible for Android 10 update too

Started by Redaktion, June 17, 2020, 16:11:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has extended the release of EMUI 10 and Android 10 for the P20 and P20 Pro. Likely the two device's last OS upgrades, the expansion of the update to Western European handsets coincides with EMUI 10 updates hitting the Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and PORSCHE Design Mate RS. There is no such luck for PORSCHE DESIGN Huawei Mate 10, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/EMUI-10-update-for-the-Huawei-P20-and-P20-Pro-expanded-Mate-10-and-Mate-10-Pro-eligible-for-Android-10-update-too.476644.0.html

The_Alchemist

To anyone who has received the upgrade - what are the main benefits and does it make the phone slow? I'm asking for my girlfriend who's not techie, cheers.

PuddleMudder

I've already got it on my Huawei Mate 10 Porsche design a week ago. Current version: C721E4R1P3 #ibb.#co#/#fNHcX2w

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview