News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei smartphones that now have Android 10: Current list includes those that have received either EMUI 10.0 or EMUI 10.1

Started by Redaktion, June 17, 2020, 03:15:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A handy list consisting of 30 Huawei smartphones has been published that feature all of the devices from the Chinese OEM that currently have Android 10 released for them. This could be as either EMUI 10 or the latest stable release EMUI 10.1. The latter release includes MeeTime, Sound Booster, and improved system response times (over EMUI 10).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-smartphones-that-now-have-Android-10-Current-list-includes-those-that-have-received-either-EMUI-10-0-or-EMUI-10-1.476664.0.html

ST

EMUI 10 has proven to be a massive battery guzzler on my Mate 10 Pro. Have downgraded back to 9.1 and assiduously tapping away the OCD reminders to upgrade back up...

Tayson

It's not too shabby hey, took me a day or 2 to get used to it on my P20 but I don't mind it really.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview