News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cheap Redmi laptops with Intel Core processors could be coming to India with prices as low as around ₹20,000 (US$262)

Started by Redaktion, June 16, 2020, 22:57:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been reported that Xiaomi could be planning on unleashing cheap Redmi laptops on the Indian market. The Intel-powered devices would sit in a price range from ₹20,000 (US$262) to ₹33,000 (US$432) and possibly be manufactured in India. The Xiaomi Redmi laptops would be aimed at students and those looking for a cheap notebook.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cheap-Redmi-laptops-with-Intel-Core-processors-could-be-coming-to-India-with-prices-as-low-as-around-20-000-US-262.476652.0.html

Sattyajit Maiti

Indian people will never buy Chinese laptops or any Chinese products due recent activities of Chinese govt and pla in border areas

Whamzer9000

Fair point (not an Indian myself, but share the sentiment). You have reasons to be angry.
HOWEVER, if these PCs be manufactured (!), or even simply assembled on Indian soil, I would pay EXTRA, and then the shipment fee to get 'em up here in the North. There's a huge demand for India-native electronics, I'm assuring you.
You guys have proven to be a competent force in the industry, and good contractors to the Koreans. Let's just see where this road takes you.
Best of luck.

Andey Hemanth

Vikram

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview