News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Nokia 9 PureView will be a one-off

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2020, 20:20:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nokia 9 PureView was supposed to redefine smartphone photography, but its Light-backed camera system continues to fall well short of expectations. Well, Light has now confirmed that it no longer operates in the smartphone industry, seemingly making the Nokia 9 PureView a one of a kind smartphone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Nokia-9-PureView-will-be-a-one-off.476544.0.html

ninehundro

Nokia warranty tech support has gone down the tubes. The Nokia 9 Pureview fingerprint sensor and camera are basically unusable and Nokia does not have a fix. They tell me it is the apps I installed causing the camera to freeze and fingerprint sensor to stop working. Nokia does not honor the warranty on their phones anymore...

Seniorseahawk

THE NAME ON THE PHONE SAYS NOKIA.  NOKIA IS LONG GONE! THIS IS AN HMD GLOBAL PEICE OF S#@!...
  HMD ARE A BUNCH OF CONS.  THESE PHONES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NOKIA AS A PHONE MANUFACTURER,. THESE ARE NOW THE LOWEST GRADE PEICES OF PLASTIC!  DON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN; I CERTAINLY AM DONE WITH THIS COMPANY..
  AND SELL YOUR NOKIA STOCK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

RafaelJ

I had this phone a year ago. Actually, I loved the build quality and overall feel of it. The display was nice on bright sunlight, it was actually amazing. Front cam, was really good if compared with some flagships today. But, abysmal fingerprint reader that I turned off after 2 weeks of trying. And yes the camera system... As a photographer, I was impressed with the raw files but that's about it. the slow interface and sudden crashes made it unusable as a snapper, by that I mean you wanted to throw it into a wall and scream. 1/3 of the pictures didn't save, JPGs over sharpened... I hoped and hoped for an update... ended up selling it.
As a Photographer I was hooked, but besides the build this phone was a disappointment.

S.Yu

Quote from: ninehundro on June 16, 2020, 06:06:00
Nokia warranty tech support has gone down the tubes. The Nokia 9 Pureview fingerprint sensor and camera are basically unusable and Nokia does not have a fix. They tell me it is the apps I installed causing the camera to freeze and fingerprint sensor to stop working. Nokia does not honor the warranty on their phones anymore...
Not surprised. These Foxconn people seemed suspicious from the start.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview