News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4 comparison: Xiaomi's latest fitness tracker brings more features, more themes, more exercise modes, and more value

Started by Redaktion, June 12, 2020, 21:00:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has finally arrived and has brought a wealth of new features and upgrades over its predecessor, the Mi Band 4. There will be plenty of shoppers considering the Mi Band 5 vs Mi Band 4 conundrum, but fortunately, Xiaomi executive Lu Weibing has shared a handy graphic to help users make a purchase decision.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Band-5-vs-Mi-Band-4-comparison-Xiaomi-s-latest-fitness-tracker-brings-more-features-more-themes-more-exercise-modes-and-more-value.470214.0.html

viet

Is Mi Band 5 a perfect upgrade of Mi Band 4?. I found out that they have the same water resistant at 50m.

LL

The camera command is excellent but what is the compatibility?

Another thing that annoys in Band 4 is that when i put the timer or other option, i can't let screen and move to check time of the day etc. I am stuck with timer screen until it ends.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview