News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sensational Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 poster leaks reveal beautiful Mi Mix Alpha-like design and killer specs that will destroy the competition: Snapdragon 875, 150 MP main camera sensor, 2K resolution, and much more

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2020, 21:46:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alleged promotional posters of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 have found their way online and if accurate it appears the Mi Mix 4 could end up being the champion smartphone of 2020. The Huawei P40 killer will apparently feature a Snapdragon 875 SoC, 150 MP main camera, 2K screen resolution, and a gorgeous design that is reminiscent of the Mi Mix Alpha concept.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sensational-Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-4-poster-leaks-reveal-beautiful-Mi-Mix-Alpha-like-design-and-killer-specs-that-will-destroy-the-competition-Snapdragon-875-150-MP-main-camera-sensor-2K-resolution-and-much-more.470145.0.html

Michael Keating

Great will they support it. I've Mi Mix 3 5g. Owned all Mi Mix phones. Got abandoned on this one. No software updates ever. Next phone a Samsung

Kavin

I doubt such device even exists or will be available in a year. Even kirin and highly tuned software has bit of struggle in processing periscope zoom and above 50mp lens.. huawei has showed anything above 50mp is useless and its sensor size matters. Xiomi should focus on sensor size than pixel binning if they really want to catch up.especially new kirin if it is based on cortex 78 can swallow all competition and can shoot at 8k 60fps and than pixel binning will opt for photo binning , thus 4 shots of 50 mp binned into single 50mp or  16 binning to 12mp. Hence with low end processor opting for more pixel may be suicidal attempt.

vrvly

Well, mi note 10 surely did. Should pay attention to camera color output, lag and audio playback capability, megapixels are not everything and so the jack without proper dac and sw.
They can be great again, but who knows if better.

Hemanth

Take it with a grain of salt? I need bags of salt or maybe even entire salt pan in this case  ;D ;D

Tsongming

Yes, I agree with the other comments. I have been a Xiaomi fan since the custom Rom days and as a Westerner I am sick and tired of their unwillingness to include more bands for North America.

One Plus includes every single band for most countries while Xiaomi will usually offer 3 of 9 in the US.

The fact that they haven't updated the Mix 3 5G is ridiculous!   

Why not focus on being a phone first, then add cool features. I mean who actually needs a100 plus megaapixel camera? 

I have a Mi8 and its 12 mp camera takes better photos than my daughter's 48 megapixel A3.

To make matters worse, they used to support phones for 5 years with updates and now they are stopping development on phones that are just 2 years old.  WTF Xiaomi!  Improve quickly or you will lose your loyal fans.

JJ

Oh c'mon, that is a totally unconvincing poster. Which manufacturer would make such plain poster these days. Look to me like leakster trying to gain views.

tony

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview