News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Budget Lenovo IdeaPad 3 with 10th gen Core i3 , 8 GB of RAM, and 256 GB NVMe SSD is down to less than $300 USD right now

Started by Redaktion, June 11, 2020, 09:33:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It's one of the least expensive 15.6-inch laptops you can find with an Intel Ice Lake CPU. It's no Dell XPS, but it gets the job done if all you need is a 2020 machine for surfing, emailing, and streaming.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Budget-Lenovo-IdeaPad-3-with-10th-gen-Core-i3-8-GB-of-RAM-and-256-GB-NVMe-SSD-is-down-to-less-than-300-USD-right-now.469749.0.html

Atul Kumar

I think it's always best to avoid entry level laptops.  Though, in this model they have tried to add RAM and SSD drive.  But, still it's always better to add some more money to buy at least laptop having i5 processor.

Thanks,
Atul Kumar Verma
www.digitalonlineworld.com

Anirban

Those specs are perfect for a decent Linux/Windows 10 machine. Don't exactly need i5 for most laptop usage, all we need is something that runs a browser and office apps well, and this laptop is perfect. Ice Lake i3 is a powerful little beast, very underrated.

The 768p display is the only downer IMO.

Chema

For me it's perfect it's not a high end laptop it's good for students or for work, gaming yes it's capable for entry level games from steam or gameloop
I actually sold my 7 year old MacBook which I got for 160 bucs in excellent condition sold it for more then what I paid to get this Lenovo so it was free !!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview