News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

WWDC 2020: ARM MacBook and iPad Pro-inspired iMac set to join AirPods Studio and Air Tags from June 22

Started by Redaktion, June 10, 2020, 19:08:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple promised that WWDC 2020 would be big, and the latest set of rumours suggest that this year's conference will not disappoint in that regard. An ARM-powered MacBook and an iPad Pro-inspired iMac may be joined by Air Tags and the AirPods Studio, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/WWDC-2020-ARM-MacBook-and-iPad-Pro-inspired-iMac-set-to-join-AirPods-Studio-and-Air-Tags-from-June-22.469518.0.html

8&8

bezels are reduced to half, but I hope also the depth.

Uhm... in reality nothing of all this (specially when in samsung or Vaio or LG bezels doesn't exist). Hope in a miracle about T2 ARM.

I hope that asphalt AMshInttia XD

_MT_

I think a really big question is whether there even is enough money in their more powerful Macs to entertain the thought of making their own processors. Processor design is very expensive. It's one thing to, say, adapt an iPad Pro chip and put it in a MacBook Air. Or a basic iMac. Making chips for MBP16, iMac Pro or Mac Pro is a very different thing . I'm not sure they have enough volume. The only relatively cheap option I can think of right now is to pile on more cores.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview