News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP 470 G7 in Review: Lackluster 17.3-inch Desktop Replacement

Started by Redaktion, June 09, 2020, 23:26:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP's 470 G7 features a Comet Lake quad-core CPU, a fast NVMe SSD, and a matte IPS display. Optical drives are limited to specific G7 SKUs. The operating system of choice is Windows 10 Professional.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-470-G7-in-Review-Lackluster-17-3-inch-Desktop-Replacement.469394.0.html

dfsdasdas

HP has cheaped out MASSIVELY with this one. They probably wanna make up for the covid expenses.

Julian Wilkinson

I wish you had some power to ask someone at HP "what the hell were you thinking?"
I've got a G5 - And love it.
Genuinely the only business 17" laptop out there for normal people with normal workloads.

Removing the USB C and then bringing back a DVD drive? What on earth were they thinking?
They are idiots.

I was ranting about this months ago on Twitter, but no one else has reviewed this model, until you had done.

Julian Wilkinson

Quote from: dfsdasdas on June 10, 2020, 15:47:49
HP has cheaped out MASSIVELY with this one. They probably wanna make up for the covid expenses.

Sadly this model came out many months ago - Pre Covid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview