News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The ZenBook 14 UX425 turns up on the pages of Australian retailers

Started by Redaktion, June 08, 2020, 23:35:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The UX425 is a version of the ZenBook 14 touted to come with either Ryzen 4000 or Intel Core i7-1065G7 processors. The latter variant has just appeared as a listing on Scorptec and Mwave, online stores that operate in the Australian market. They both affirm that this Asus PC has 16GB of RAM and 2 Thunderbolt 3 type C ports.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-ZenBook-14-UX425-turns-up-on-the-pages-of-Australian-retailers.469432.0.html

kek

Without headphone jack, Asus can go throw that s*** in the trash bin already.

Knowitall

It will come with a usb-c -> 3.5mm adapter.
Besides tws headphones are quite popular theses days.
You don't need dongles for hdmi and usb-a at least, as many other thin & light notebooks.

Tom K

I've seen these materials for more than 2 weeks now but nevermind...
I agree with kek - a 3,5mm audio jack on a laptop is an absolute must and a "you can use a dongle" is not an excuse to cripple basic I/O. I was looking forward to seeing new Zenbooks but when I first noticed this, this is a deal breaker for me. Will go for the new Vivobook instead as my travel laptop.

Jelle

Ik dont really mind the pack of a 3.5mm headphoje jack
I rarely use IT anyway.

Needless to say, that's a big battery for a 14 inch machine! 67wh! My Asus Zenbook pro with a 45W CPU and a GTX1050 uses a 71wh battery.
Looking forward to the AMD model.

RinzImpulse

Confirmed, ASUS is the new Apple now

RIP, I won't and never buy anything from them again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview