News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The AMD Ryzen 4000-based Dell G5 15 Special Edition will be the only SmartShift laptop in 2020

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2020, 19:19:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been confirmed that the AMD Ryzen 4000-based Dell G5 15 Special Edition device will be the only laptop that can utilize AMD's SmartShift technology to be released in 2020. Although the upcoming PS5 will also feature SmartShift capability, there will be no more SmartShift laptops released until 2021 according to Frank Azor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-AMD-Ryzen-4000-based-Dell-G5-15-Special-Edition-will-be-the-only-SmartShift-laptop-in-2020.469116.0.html

Otis Bartlett

wow the word gimped has an new name along with a messed up screen ms response time, also display isn't bright it's straight up hot garbage... and still no optical audio output. I'm now wondering how many Bluetooth devices can be connected to the Dell G5 SE 4800H? And I'm am guessing that you not able to connect an E-gpu box either,.. huh?  :o

Anonymous

Quote from: Otis Bartlett on June 07, 2020, 05:59:28
wow the word gimped has an new name along with a messed up screen ms response time, also display isn't bright it's straight up hot garbage... and still no optical audio output. I'm now wondering how many Bluetooth devices can be connected to the Dell G5 SE 4800H? And I'm am guessing that you not able to connect an E-gpu box either,.. huh?  :o

Wow you're literally clueless.

Optical out on a laptop is super rare and a bad joke in that you can just buy a dedicated usb dac (audiophiles) or audio interface (musicians and engineers). Number of bluetooth connections is something few people care about (you can also buy usb bluetooth adapters), and thunderbolt is mostly an intel thing.

Yet you post a "huh" like the company is the one way out in left field. Nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: Otis Bartlett on June 07, 2020, 05:59:28

Wow you're literally clueless.

Optical out on a laptop is super rare and a bad joke in that you can just buy a dedicated usb dac (audiophiles) or audio interface (musicians and engineers). Number of bluetooth connections is something few people care about (you can also buy usb bluetooth adapters), and thunderbolt is mostly an intel thing.

Yet you post a "huh" like the company is the one way out in left field. Nice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview