News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EMUI 10 update for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro and P20 Pro set to hit Europe soon

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2020, 09:43:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei is finally delivering the EMUI 10 update to the Mate 10 Pro, P20 Pro, Mate 10, and P20. While the rollout is pegged as a "global" one, it's a bit misleading, as European models remain on EMUI 9.1. That is expected to change shortly, however.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/EMUI-10-update-for-the-Huawei-Mate-10-Pro-and-P20-Pro-set-to-hit-Europe-soon.467104.0.html

Mahbub Hossain

Pouya

Got the update on my Mate 10 ALP-L29 Australian version today. So far so good. It feels a bit faster and many of the UI quirks (such as gigantic notification/status bar in EMUI 9). The only issue so far is that it complains that my theme (MaterialOS from Huawei Store) is not fully compatible which U don't know what it means...

SimonSweden

just changed my country to Australia and got Android 10 update, I'm in Sweden with an UK Huawei Mate 10

zlavjestica

Q for simon from swe : and are you pleased for now? have y any issues? what about speed....??? please tell us more about your experience... thank you ( i'm from croatia..and if it's matter of days.. i would rather wait if change is not absolutely amazing and making big difference..) thnx in adv.

Muhammad sadiqnaz

Noel Duke

In UK, and mid-June came and went with no sign of the update for my P20 Pro.  >:(  First and last Huawei for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview