News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

5GBioShield: A USB key that promises to protect against 5G for almost US$450

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2020, 20:24:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Using "proprietary holographic nano-layer" and "quantum biological shielding" technologies, 5GBioShield claims that its USB key will protect you against harmful 5G radiation. Its "life force frequencies" are available for almost US$450. No, we are not joking.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/5GBioShield-A-USB-key-that-promises-to-protect-against-5G-for-almost-US-450.467002.0.html

Zop

Can confirm. Put one in my bathroom then weighed myself. Indeed the local gravitation is down to just 1G now.

Kang

There is a much cheaper and easier method. Just put a draw a line with salt around the perimeter of your house and chant 5G,5G,5G 3 times at the top of your lungs and you should be safe.
Method 2 involves some animal sacrifices so I won't go into detail.

Pierre-Alexandre Sicart

Quote from: Zop on May 28, 2020, 20:44:56
Can confirm. Put one in my bathroom then weighed myself. Indeed the local gravitation is down to just 1G now.

I knew it! This G stuff was never more than a government ploy to keep the masses down.

DavidC1

Quote from: Pierre-Alexandre Sicart on May 29, 2020, 05:28:36

I knew it! This G stuff was never more than a government ploy to keep the masses down.

Haha that is so good!

cosine

Lucky you, in my bathroom it has been steadily increasing since the lockdown ...

Dawnstar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview